Monday, November 27, 2017

Contoh Teks Analitycal Exposition Bahasa Inggris

In this time, I want to shared my articles about analytical exposition. I was writed this artikel for my task yesterday, and I have A scor from this text. So I want to share this text for you. I hope you can use this text for reference or for your task. Thanks :D lets see :v


Easy Earn Money From Internet
            The development of the internet has provides many opportunities for everyone to earn money. Writing on blogs is very easy to make money by using internet. Everyone can write , this means everyone can earn money including the students.
            Writing on blogs is becomes very popular lately. Its all because we can easly to create blogs. We can create blogs for free by using blogspot and wordpress.
            We can also write on blogs that have created. After writing some articles and setting blog earlier, we can apply for cooperation with Google Adsense ( google advertiser) to put ads on our blogs. So that we can earn money from ads that’s have been installed.
Blogging is perfect job for students and unemployed who want to earn money. Althougt it easy, we need high persistence to make money from blogging. However, all that our hard work will be pad off with very promising result.


Thanks for your visit, please support us to improvement my skill and spirit for writing. If i was wrong on writing my article I do apologize. Your suggest is for my spirit building. Thanks, Se you :D

1 komentar

Habanero, 100% for D'Angelo's Fusion Titanium
If you want to take titanium cartilage earrings heat from your gold titanium alloy meal, look babyliss nano titanium flat iron no further. titanium plumbing Made from the finest premium Habanero, titanium rod in femur complications 100% pure platinum, our recipe is your best bet.


EmoticonEmoticon